Cosmetic, Restorative, & Implant
Dr. Jabbary completed his Doctorate in Dental Medicine at NSU, College of Dental Medicine. He completed his post graduate residency training in Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD). Since his graduation, he has been involved in teaching and training the residents in the same program which he had himself graduated from.
Dr. Jabbary’s warm personality helps ease the anxiety that comes with dental treatments to both adults and children. His expertise uniquely qualifies him to present the latest techniques available for restoring your smile. These techniques span the rehabilitative spectrum, including crowns, bridges, dentures, and restorative dentistry. His approach merges science and art to sculpt your one-of-a-kind smile. In order to ensure optimal treatment outcomes, he allows for extensive diagnostic and consultative time so all your questions can be addressed.
- Top Doc America – 2011
- Feature on Dr. OZ – 2011
- America’s Top Dentist by Consumers Research Council of America – 2009
- America’s Top Dentist by Consumers Research Council of America – 2011
- Outstanding Educator in the Advanced Education General Dentistry Residency Program 2006-2007
- Hudson Valley Top Dentist – 2011
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- New York County Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
- American Dental Association.